Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SORRY!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in forever! It's been a pretty busy summer for me! XP Anyways...today's post is about dresses. I usually don't wear them, but I do like them. So, I've found 4 versitile dresses that can fit any style:
$39.00
urban outfitters
This dress is so simple, looks so comfy and can be accessorised a number of ways
$34.95
American Eagle Outfitters
I love that this dress actually has a railroad stripe print on it. It would look so cute with a cardigan and big belt.

$59.99
Modcloth.com
I love this dresssss! It has such a chic vintage look to it! The dress says it all, so I wouldn't accessorise too much with this one.

$38.99
rouche
This is such an adorable dress. Perfect for almost any season except winter. It would look cute with gladiator sandals and a long necklace.


enjoi
superpanda



No comments:

Post a Comment