Wednesday, August 12, 2009

well...this sucks

Well, today my iTunes went on the fritz and whiped out all my music. It's still on my computer...somewhere. I did find it, but I don't have any idea how I'm going to get it back onto iTunes. It's the issue of the day. Really, how do over 1000 songs just disappear????? Also, I had an issue last night with my pictures. I was doing a hard drive back-up and moved my pictures to my documentsso that it would copy with the documents....then I wanted to move them back...then they disappeared...and ten I THINK I found them and moved them back but it took forever and they're still not working perfectly . BLAH. My computer is out to get me.
Anyways, to make me *HAPPY* I decided to post this lovely pic I took at camp of the rustic porch of the craft area. I love it....sadly I have no clue how to flip it....hmmm.

hope ur life isnt going like mine is right now
superpanda

No comments:

Post a Comment